There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The Czech enjoys coffee as a beverage.
- The Swede lives in the first house.
- The horse owner lives in the center house.
- The red house's owner works for Microsoft.
- The Slovak works for IBM.
- The German lives in a blue house.
- The Swede's neighbor works for AMD.
- The Jap has a pet snake.
- The fish's owner works for EMC.
- The tan house's owner drinks beer.
- The orange house's owner has a monkey.
- The EMC employee lives to the left of the one that works for Intel.
- The soda drinker lives next to the gray house.
- The wine drinker lives next to the red house.
- The pet dog is next to a gray house.