There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The coffee drinker works for EMC.
- The beer drinker has a cat.
- The Czech lives to the left of the Jap.
- The German works for Microsoft.
- The Jap lives in a yellow house.
- The juice drinker's neighbor has a dog as a pet.
- The Swede's neighbor works for Apple.
- The tea drinker's neighbor has a horse as a pet.
- The tea drinker lives next to the white house.
- The center house is green.
- The hamster's owner works for HP.
- The Apple empoloyee lives in the last house.
- The red house's owner works for IBM.
- The American enjoys juice as a beverage.
- The tan house's owner drinks soda.