There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The Norwegian works for GE.
- The coffee drinker's neighbor has a bird as a pet.
- The water drinker has a snake.
- The wine drinker works for AMD.
- The coffee drinker's neighbor works for Adobe.
- The Indian lives next to a red house.
- The lizard owner lives in the center house.
- The Indian lives in the last house.
- The gray house's owner drinks tea.
- The American enjoys beer as a beverage.
- The German has a pet hamster.
- The Russian lives in a brown house.
- The green house is to the left of the tan house.
- The tea drinker's neighbor works for Microsoft.
- The tan house's owner has a horse.