There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The red house's owner drinks soda.
- The orange house's owner has a hamster.
- The green house's owner works for HP.
- The Czech lives in the first house.
- The coffee drinker lives next to the brown house.
- The snake's owner works for Apple.
- The Russian enjoys juice as a beverage.
- The pet dog is next to a brown house.
- The Slovak has a pet horse.
- The Swede works for EMC.
- The Jap lives in a yellow house.
- The Czech's neighbor works for GE.
- The Apple employee lives to the left of the one that works for IBM.
- The cat owner lives in the center house.
- The tea drinker lives next to the green house.