There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The lizard owner lives in the first house.
- The beer drinker lives next to the green house.
- The gray house's owner has a hamster.
- The juice drinker has a horse.
- The Dane's neighbor works for AMD.
- The tea drinker lives in the center house.
- The gray house is to the left of the red house.
- The yellow house's owner drinks coffee.
- The Slovak lives in a brown house.
- The German works for Adobe.
- The Slovak's neighbor works for EMC.
- The Norwegian enjoys water as a beverage.
- The Dane lives next to a pet fish.
- The tea drinker works for HP.
- The Swede has a pet snake.