There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The red house's owner works for AMD.
- The Czech lives in a yellow house.
- The Indian has a pet lizard.
- The center house is red.
- The brown house's owner has a bird.
- The Indian lives to the left of the Russian.
- The water drinker works for EMC.
- The fish owner lives in the first house.
- The beer drinker's neighbor works for Adobe.
- The tea drinker has a snake.
- The juice drinker's neighbor has a hamster as a pet.
- The tan house's owner drinks wine.
- The juice drinker's neighbor works for IBM.
- The Swede enjoys beer as a beverage.
- The Norwegian lives next to a green house.