There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The white house's owner works for Adobe.
- The Slovak has a pet snake.
- The Slovak lives to the left of the Russian.
- The one who works for GE lives next to a orange house.
- The blue house's owner drinks soda.
- The wine drinker works for HP.
- The water drinker has a dog.
- The pet fish is next to a orange house.
- The Indian lives in a brown house.
- The Brit enjoys coffee as a beverage.
- The juice drinker lives in the first house.
- The tan house's owner has a bird.
- The one who works for IBM lives next to a brown house.
- The cat owner lives in the center house.
- The Dane lives next to a juice drinker.