There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The water drinker lives in the first house.
- The Jap lives in the center house.
- The pet hamster is next to a red house.
- The yellow house's owner has a horse.
- The IBM employee lives to the left of the one that works for AMD.
- The monkey's owner works for Apple.
- The Dane lives next to a pet hamster.
- The water drinker's neighbor works for Google.
- The soda drinker works for Adobe.
- The German enjoys wine as a beverage.
- The Russian has a pet lizard.
- The white house's owner drinks tea.
- The beer drinker has a snake.
- The pet monkey is next to a green house.
- The Czech works for IBM.