There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The one who works for Adobe lives next to a gray house.
- The fish's owner works for AMD.
- The monkey owner lives in the center house.
- The last house is gray.
- The Norwegian lives in a blue house.
- The American enjoys tea as a beverage.
- The Russian lives next to a pet dog.
- The Jap has a pet snake.
- The Google employee lives to the left of the one that works for AMD.
- The Swede works for GE.
- The Swede lives next to a juice drinker.
- The Russian lives next to a water drinker.
- The white house's owner drinks beer.
- The tan house's owner has a horse.
- The red house's owner works for HP.