There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The cat's owner works for Microsoft.
- The yellow house's owner has a lizard.
- The Jap has a pet fish.
- The monkey owner lives in the center house.
- The Brit lives in the last house.
- The coffee drinker lives next to the blue house.
- The pet hamster is next to a white house.
- The German lives in a red house.
- The Brit's neighbor works for Google.
- The Indian works for Apple.
- The Dane enjoys juice as a beverage.
- The IBM employee lives to the left of the one that works for Microsoft.
- The orange house's owner drinks soda.
- The tea drinker lives next to the white house.
- The blue house's owner works for AMD.