There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The Turk lives next to a wine drinker.
- The wine drinker lives in the last house.
- The Dane enjoys coffee as a beverage.
- The Jap lives in a yellow house.
- The dog owner lives in the center house.
- The American lives to the left of the German.
- The one who works for Intel lives next to a yellow house.
- The pet horse is next to a orange house.
- The green house's owner has a bird.
- The beer drinker has a hamster.
- The red house's owner works for GE.
- The brown house's owner drinks tea.
- The German has a pet cat.
- The one who works for HP lives next to a orange house.
- The juice drinker works for Adobe.