There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The American enjoys water as a beverage.
- The monkey's owner lives next to an Intel employee.
- The horse's owner lives next to an Apple employee.
- The Turk lives in a yellow house.
- The blue house's owner works for Microsoft.
- The one who works for Apple lives next to a gray house.
- The soda drinker works for Intel.
- The Czech lives next to a tea drinker.
- The hamster's owner works for EMC.
- The white house's owner drinks wine.
- The Slovak works for GE.
- The German has a pet dog.
- The Czech lives in the last house.
- The juice drinker lives to the left of the wine drinker.
- The center house is brown.