There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The soda drinker works for Intel.
- The German lives next to a red house.
- The juice drinker's neighbor has a monkey as a pet.
- The water drinker's neighbor has a hamster as a pet.
- The orange house's owner works for EMC.
- The tan house's owner drinks coffee.
- The Slovak lives in a yellow house.
- The Russian lives to the left of the Norwegian.
- The Norwegian works for Apple.
- The last house is red.
- The tea drinker has a lizard.
- The Google empoloyee lives in the center house.
- The white house's owner has a horse.
- The water drinker's neighbor works for Microsoft.
- The Turk enjoys juice as a beverage.