There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The snake's owner lives next to an GE employee.
- The hamster's owner works for HP.
- The tea drinker works for Adobe.
- The Czech enjoys wine as a beverage.
- The orange house's owner works for GE.
- The Turk's neighbor works for AMD.
- The yellow house is to the left of the red house.
- The Brit lives in the center house.
- The soda drinker lives next to the green house.
- The Norwegian lives in a red house.
- The white house's owner drinks water.
- The soda drinker lives in the last house.
- The Jap works for Intel.
- The coffee drinker has a dog.
- The lizard's owner lives next to an AMD employee.