There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The lizard's owner lives next to an Microsoft employee.
- The Jap works for IBM.
- The coffee drinker's neighbor works for EMC.
- The wine drinker works for Intel.
- The Slovak lives in a white house.
- The brown house's owner works for EMC.
- The Norwegian enjoys tea as a beverage.
- The Norwegian lives in the center house.
- The bird owner lives in the first house.
- The beer drinker's neighbor works for Microsoft.
- The green house's owner has a monkey.
- The German has a pet fish.
- The horse's owner works for HP.
- The green house is to the left of the gray house.
- The Swede lives next to a yellow house.