There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The Brit works for AMD.
- The Jap lives to the left of the Norwegian.
- The monkey's owner works for IBM.
- The wine drinker has a horse.
- The white house's owner works for GE.
- The blue house's owner drinks beer.
- The lizard's owner lives next to an Microsoft employee.
- The one who works for Microsoft lives next to a orange house.
- The coffee drinker works for HP.
- The Jap has a pet cat.
- The water drinker lives in the first house.
- The fish owner lives in the center house.
- The one who works for AMD lives next to a tan house.
- The Indian enjoys soda as a beverage.
- The Swede lives next to a water drinker.