There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The tea drinker's neighbor works for GE.
- The Brit lives in the first house.
- The wine drinker works for AMD.
- The Czech lives in a yellow house.
- The beer drinker has a bird.
- The white house's owner has a horse.
- The Turk has a pet fish.
- The lizard's owner works for IBM.
- The juice drinker's neighbor works for Microsoft.
- The German enjoys soda as a beverage.
- The lizard owner lives in the center house.
- The yellow house is to the left of the tan house.
- The red house's owner drinks tea.
- The Norwegian lives next to a juice drinker.
- The pet snake is next to a orange house.