There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The Jap lives in a yellow house.
- The cat's owner works for HP.
- The Jap lives to the left of the Turk.
- The beer drinker works for GE.
- The soda drinker has a snake.
- The water drinker lives in the first house.
- The horse's owner lives next to an IBM employee.
- The fish's owner lives next to an Apple employee.
- The pet horse is next to a red house.
- The center house is tan.
- The Indian lives next to a water drinker.
- The Brit enjoys tea as a beverage.
- The Czech has a pet fish.
- The gray house's owner has a hamster.
- The green house's owner drinks wine.