There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The Swede works for Google.
- The white house's owner drinks water.
- The yellow house's owner works for IBM.
- The Turk lives next to a beer drinker.
- The Russian lives in a tan house.
- The Adobe empoloyee lives in the center house.
- The one who works for GE lives next to a green house.
- The Dane enjoys tea as a beverage.
- The Jap has a pet fish.
- The Turk lives next to a pet monkey.
- The bird's owner works for Adobe.
- The Russian lives next to a pet hamster.
- The juice drinker lives in the first house.
- The white house is to the left of the orange house.
- The soda drinker works for HP.