There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The blue house's owner drinks juice.
- The Russian enjoys water as a beverage.
- The brown house is to the left of the tan house.
- The tea drinker works for IBM.
- The bird's owner lives next to an Google employee.
- The Brit lives in the first house.
- The beer drinker has a dog.
- The fish's owner lives next to an Microsoft employee.
- The hamster's owner works for Apple.
- The Indian works for Intel.
- The American's neighbor works for Google.
- The soda drinker lives next to the green house.
- The beer drinker lives in the center house.
- The German lives in a brown house.
- The orange house's owner works for Microsoft.