There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, work for a different company and keep a different pet.
Answer the five questions below by using the 15 hints alone.
- The hamster's owner lives next to an IBM employee.
- The green house's owner has a fish.
- The Russian works for Adobe.
- The coffee drinker works for HP.
- The tea drinker lives next to the green house.
- The horse's owner works for Intel.
- The white house's owner works for EMC.
- The Slovak lives in the center house.
- The Brit lives in a yellow house.
- The pet cat lives to the left of the pet snake.
- The Swede has a pet snake.
- The gray house's owner drinks soda.
- The IBM empoloyee lives in the last house.
- The juice drinker lives next to the tan house.
- The Jap lives next to a tan house.